[color=orange]Final Ability Scores, after bonuses[/color]
- STR: 9
- DEX: 14
- CON: 12
- INT: 10
- WIS: 14
- CHA: 18
[color=orange]All Skill Proficiencies[/color]
[color=orange]Feats/Ability Score Improvements[/color]
- Actor (+1 CHA)
- Observant (+1 WIS)
- War Caster
[color=orange]Ability Scores (27-point buy)[/color]
- STR: 9 (1 points)
- DEX: 14 (7 points)
- CON: 12 (4 points)
- INT: 9 (1 points)
- WIS: 13 (5 points)
- CHA: 15 (9 points)
[color=orange]Race: Derkesthai (Human)[/color]
[color=green]Ability Scores.[/color] +1 Int, +2 Cha. Derkesthai have the mind and force of personality of a dragon.
[color=green]Speed.[/color] 30 feet.
[color=green]Darkvision.[/color] Derkesthai have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. They can see in dim light within 60 feet as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. Color cannot be discerned in these conditions, only black and white.
[color=green]Heightened Senses.[/color] You have proficiency with Perception checks.
[color=green]Draconic Metabolism.[/color] Your veins course with magic. You only need four hours of sleep each night to obtain a full night’s rest. You enjoy decadent foods and your scales always glimmer a little more after you’ve had a good meal.
[color=green]Gold Lust.[/color] You have a keen eye for fine items, and you want them all the same. You have a strong desire for fancy, shiny, objects and will likely find yourself enticed by such demands–the peasant’s life isn’t quite your style. You have advantage when attempting to determine the value of an object. You have advantage on Persuasion and Deception checks when bartering.
[color=green]Claws.[/color] You have a claw attack which deals 1d4 slashing damage.
[color=orange]Background: Soldier (Scout)[/color]
- Gaming Set: Dragonchess
- Land Vehicles
- Spellcasting (CHA)
- Font of Magic
- Empowered Spell
- Heightened Spell
- Quickened Spell
- Dragon Ancestor (Red)
- Draconic Resilience
- Elemental Affinity (Fire)
- Dragon Wings
[color=orange]Copper Half-Dragon Template[/color]
- Blindsense: 10 ft.
- Resistance to Acid
- Breath Weapon
- Weapon: [color=teal]Glaive of Frost[/color]. Requires attunement. See the Staff of Frost found in the 5e Dungeon Master’s Guide.
- Secondary: [color=teal]Pearl of Power[/color]. Requires attunement.
- Armor: [color=teal]Bracers of Defense of Force Resistance[/color]. Unarmored Defense +2. Resistance to Force Damage.
- Item #1: [color=teal]Your template[/color]
- Item #2: [color=teal]Your template[/color]
- Item #3: [color=teal]Heward’s Handy Haversack[/color]
- Item #4: [color=teal]Wand of Dimension Door[/color]
- Boon: [color=teal]Your template[/color]
- Handmade Item: [color=teal]Kuveran Paddy Hat[/color]. Made by Phonamar’s mother, a spellweaver. Requires attunement.
- Once per short rest, Phonamar may turn any standard action spell into a reaction spell.
- Once per short short, Phonamar may cast the Expeditious Retreat spell on himself without expending a spell slot or having it on his list of known spells.
- Every time Phonamar casts a cantrip, he adds 5 feet to his total movement for that turn. If the cantrip is a reaction, Phonamar can move 5 feet upon casting the cantrip.
[color=orange]Phonamar’s Half-Dragon Template Breath Weapon:[/color]
Recharge on 6.
Phonamar can choose one of two options for his breath weapon:
[color=green]Acid Breath.[/color] Phonamar exhales acid in a 20-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity Save (8 + Con Mod + Proficiency), taking 4d8 acid damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
[color=green]Slowing Breath.[/color] Phonamar exhales a 15-foot cone. Each creature in the cone must succeed on a Constitution Save (8 + Con Mod + Proficiency). On a failed save, the creature can’t use reactions, its speed is halved, and it can’t make more than one attack on its turn. In addition, the creature can use either an action or a bonus action on its turn, but not both. These effects last for 1 minute. The creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself with a successful save.