Ildiamne and Morlgazdun

Here I’ll be recording some ideas for stats and abilities of these two. Tentative and incomplete.

Ildiamne
Ildiamne, the Living Rune, functions as a normal familiar, with small changes to stats and abilities.
HP: 1/2 Thaagulm’s max
AC: 11
STR: 0
DEX: 10
CON: 0
INT: Same as Thaagulm
WIS: Same as Thaagulm
CHA: 0
Fly speed: 30 ft.

Unlike a regular familiar, Ildiamne has the following:

• Cannot be dismissed into a pocket dimension.
  • Can meld onto a solid surface, becoming indiscernable from the rest of the surface.
  • No range on telepathic connection
  • Has darkvision out to 100 ft.
  • You can use Ildiamne's senses without being disabled of your own
  • Ildiamne can only make use of the following skills: Investigation, Perception (Expertise), and Stealth
Once per short rest, Ildiamne can do one of the following:
  • Assume the physical form (purely appearance, no magical or supernatural attributes) of someone or something that you declare. Ildiamne must have seen the person or thing (and heard their voice, in order to mimic their voice). Investigation checks cannot discern that the visual appearance is fake.
  • Detonate to deal 3d8 force damage in a 20ft. radius.
  • Cast the spell Faerie Fire.
Morlgazdun Morlgazdun, the Ashworm Mount, should be similar to the Ashworm as listed in Sandstorm, with tweaking. HP: 1/2 Thaagulm's max AC: 14 STR: 21 DEX: 10 CON: 17 INT: 1 WIS: 13 CHA: 6 Above-ground speed: 20 ft. Below-ground speed: 20 ft. (sand), 15 ft. (dirt) Climbing speed: 10 ft. Skill proficiencies: Athletics, Nature, Perception, Survival Special features: Spider Climbing, Subterranean diving (sand and dirt)

What is subterranean diver?

I like both very much!
[January 20, 2016 at 12:20 am]

Subterranean diving is just the label I’ve used to describe for being able to dig and move easily under the surface.
[January 20, 2016 at 1:17 pm]

I presume I can ride him while he spider climbs; what about while he dives?
[January 20, 2016 at 10:14 pm]

I’d have to say no on the diving.
[January 26, 2016 at 5:09 am]