|3||Master of Tactics, Inspire|
|7||Leader of Men|
Inspire: Starting at 3rd level, you can use an action or a bonus action to inspire an ally. An ally within 30 feet who can see or hear you becomes inspired by your words and/or actions for 1 minute. You can perform this 1 + your Charisma bonus times per day (minimum 1). While inspired, the target ally gains your Fighter level + your Charisma bonus temporary hit points. The inspired condition ends early if all temporary hit points are lost.
Once you complete a long rest, all expended uses are restored to you.
At level 7, your target ally cannot be frightened while inspired. If the target ally is frightened when the Inspire begins, their frightened condition is suspended. Once the Inspire’s duration ends, any remaining duration of the frightened condition continues.
At level 10, the target ally of your Inspire ability can move 20 feet as a reaction. Additionally, your Inspire ability now recharges all uses after a short rest.
At level 15, if you roll initiative and do not have a use of Inspire, you gain a single use.
At level 18, your target ally gains resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage while inspired.
Leader of Men: At level 7, the Warlord gains Advantage on Persuasion and Intimidate checks to have someone or a group of people follow his orders.
Services Due: At level 10, any payment from the Services table in the Player’s Handbook is half cost for the Warlord due to his renown or infamy.
Immovable: Beginning at level 15, a Warlord has proficiency on Charisma saving throws.
Chess Master: Beginning at level 18, a Warlord has advantage on Initiative.
[details=OLD]The Warlord is a commander and tactician, boosting his allies and directing their attacks.
- 3: Commander: You can use the Help Action as a bonus action. Additionally, when you use the help action, the target of that attack can be within 30ft of you, rather than 5ft of you, if the target can see or hear you. You gain four Commander's Dice, which are specialized Superiority Dice. Commander's Dice can be used on any one of the following Maneuvers: Commander's Strike, Maneuvering Strike, Rally. You always know these three Maneuvers. You gain an additional Commander's Dice at level 7, 10, 15, and 18. Your regular Superiority Dice gained at level 2 can be used as additional Commander's Dice. Your Commander's Dice refresh on a short or long rest.
- 3: Battle Diplomacy: You gain proficiency in Persuasion and Intimidate.
- 7: Inspire: As a bonus action, you allow an ally to immediately expend one of their hit die to regain hit points equal to their hit die plus constitution modifier. An ally can only benefit from this ability once per short rest. An ally cannot benefit from this if they have no hit dice to expend.
- 10: Improved Commander's Dice: Starting at level 10, your Commander's Dice are now d10s. At level 15, your Commander's Dice are now d12s. At level 18, your Commander's Dice are now 3d6s. Your Superiority Dice do not benefit from this increase, even if you use them on Commander's Strike, Maneuvering Attack, or Rally.
- 10: Warlord's Presence: Starting at 10th level, you and friendly creatures within 15ft of you can't be frightened while you are conscious.
- 15: Coordination: Whenever you hit a target, the next ally to strike the same target gains Advantage on their attack. You can apply this effect to two foes at the most. If a target is not hit by the end of the round, attacks no longer have Advantage against them.
- 18: War Cry: You shout, causing all enemies who can hear and see you within 60ft to make a Charisma Saving throw (8 + Your Charisma Modifier + Your Proficiency). Any who fail are frightened for one round. All allies who can hear or see you gain 20 temporary hit points. You must finish a short or long rest before you may use this ability again.