New Spell: Thundering Fist

Sorcerer, Wizard 3rd-level Transmutation Casting Time: 1 action Range: Touch Components: V, S, M (a small iron fist) Duration: Instantaneous You transform your fist into an incredible point of force. You throw a full-shouldered punch and make a melee spell attack roll against an opponent. If you hit, you deal 6d12 force damage. If you have advantage on the roll, your target suffers one of the following effects due to the force of the attack.
  • Sunder. A piece of your opponent's equipment suffers Sundering -2. Magical equipment suffers a -1.
  • Disarm. A piece of equipment held by your opponent is Disarmed and flung 10 feet away them in the direction you are facing them.
  • Knockback. Your opponent is knocked back 20 feet. If they hit an object, creature, or structure, they take 2d6 bludgeoning damage.
  • One-Two Punch. You strike an adjacent target. Make a spell attack roll against them as well. If you hit them, they take 6d12 force damage.
You can use this spell against an inanimate object or building. If you strike such an object, you deal double damage. At higher levels. For each additional slot level beyond 3rd, Thundering Fist deals an additional 1d12 force damage. If you choose the knockback option, each additional slot increases the range your target is flung by 5 feet; for every additional 10 feet the target would fly, it takes and additional 1d6 bludgeoning damage if it hits an object, creature, or structure.

This is very satisfactory, encompasses all the potential uses of it. :slightly_smiling_face:
[October 12, 2015 at 9:30 pm]

I think there may need to be a second save against the extra effects. Probably Constitution.
[October 12, 2015 at 11:15 pm]

I would need both advantage on my roll and a high spell save DC in order to have the secondary effects?
[October 13, 2015 at 3:46 pm]

Right, I forgot I threw in the part about advantage. I think advantage is sufficient since it is melee ranged.
[October 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm]